The Official Cocktail of National Camp at Home Day
Every National Camp at Home Day celebration needs tasty refreshments. We think this one's a crowd pleaser for sure. Learn more about how you can make the most of your camp at home celebration here.
- 2-3 Grapefruits
- Sparkling Water
- Kosher or Sea Salt
- Fresh Rosemary
- Juice your grapefruits until you get 1/4 cup of juice.
- Pour juice into a sauce pan and add 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Turn burner on low heat and let simmer until all the sugar is dissolved.
- Prep your favorite rocks glass by rimming it with salt and filling it with ice.
- Add 2 ounces of vodka to your cup.
- Add the grapefruit and sugar mixture to your cup.
- Top it off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a slice of grapefruit and rosemary sprig.
National Camp at Home Day is all about one thing: outdoor relaxation. What that means to you could be completely different for someone else. Whether you feel inspired to go on an afternoon jog, set up your tent in the back yard, or just spend an hour reading in your hammock, we hope you'll make the most of it. And if you need one more way to maximize your relaxation vibes, the official cocktail of National Camp at Home Day is here to deliver.
Are you celebrating National Camp at Home Day in the Austin area? Drop by our gear shop for a hassle-free, ready-to-drink canned cocktail from All Hands that's sure to put you in the right mindset when the 27th rolls around. Sure, you can spend the extra time to make it yourself, but with a canned cocktail this good, why would you?