The Kammok Pro Program is a membership program for qualified outdoor professionals and outdoor industry partners. Membership is by application, is not guaranteed, and can be revoked at any time. If you are interested in applying, please continue reading and complete this application.
- Sitewide discounts on select full-price items
- Access to exclusive promotions
- Early access to Kammok's newest creations
- Invitations to participate in members-only events
Please review our Pro Program guidelines. Your account may be terminated if any of them are violated:
- Your Pro account is for you. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your Kammok gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Kammok stores or dealers.
- You must use your work-issued email address when applying for and using your Pro discount. We cannot approve applications using a generic email address, including Gmail, Hotmail, and Yahoo.
- You cannot shop for, return, or exchange products in a retail store as a Pro.
- Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
- You cannot combine your Pro Program discount with other discounts or promotions. In addition to your Pro Program discount, there may also be exclusive promotions offered to our members throughout the year.
How to apply
- Determine if you qualify. Our Pro Program is for outdoor professionals, industry partners, and special invitations. If this describes you, move on to the next step.
- Create an account on kammok.com. This is easy. If you don't already have a kammok.com account, click here and register with your email that’s associated with your organization. Please note: we will not accept applications using generic email addresses, including Gmail and Yahoo.
- Complete the application below. We’d like to know a little bit about you in order to know who’s repping our gear. Once you’ve submitted your application, we’ll review and respond in 5-7 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have trouble with your Kammok Pro account, please review the following questions before contacting us. If you still have trouble, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I become a Pro?
See the instructions above. You must first create a Kammok account and then complete the application on this page.
How do I access my discount?
After your application is approved and you’ve received the “welcome” email, you’ll be able to shop on kammok.com with a built-in discount on full-priced gear (normal shipping rates apply). Once you’ve logged in to your account, your discount will be reflected at checkout.
What products is my discount eligible for?
Your Kammok Pro discount is eligible for use with any gear that shows a discounted price on our website when you are logged into your approved account. Discount availability is subject to change based on inventory or seasonality. Please note that discounts cannot be stacked, so already-discounted bundles and separate discount codes are ineligible for this program.
Can I purchase a gift for someone with my discount?
Straight up: NO! Your account is for your use only. Any purchasing of gifts will result in the immediate cancellation of your account. You will be notified if there are any promotions that would be an exception to this rule.
How do I make a Pro return/repair? Can I return to a store?
All Pro returns and repairs MUST be done through our online return system. You may not return anything bought through this program to any Kammok store or any other retailer. If you are not satisfied with any Kammok product upon delivery, or if the product does not perform to your satisfaction, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of purchase, so we can make things right. We do our best to process returns and exchanges within 7 business days.
Do you have a Pro Program warranty?
As a Kammok Pro, it is understood that you will likely use your products in harsher climates, more often, and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to evaluate warranty claims for products with damage due to normal wear and tear and discuss repair possibilities. Please see our full warranty for additional information and to file a claim.