The patented Nanoweave™ technology eliminates extra stitching and bulk, while strengthening the hammock straps overall. When not in use, the straps pack down small into a Sil/PU coated stuff sack.
The Python 10 Ultralight hammock straps are woven with Spiraline™ a technical fiber that is 15x stronger than steel. Hang your hammock from the straps safely up to 300 lb.
The variable width design offsets the pressure placed on trees by widening each strap at its tree end. The hammock strap's secure suspension keeps them from slipping and rubbing the bark unnecessarily.
- Best Use
- Backpacking and ultralight hammock camping
- Total Packed Weight
- 3.2 oz / 90.1 g
- Trail Weight
- 3.0 oz / 85 g
- Max Capacity
- 300 lb / 136 kg
- Combined Length
- 20’ / 610 cm
- Unpacked Dimensions
- L 10’ x W 2-0.59” / 305 cm x 5-2 cm (variable)
- Packed Dimensions
- W 3” x H 2.75” / 51 cm x 7 cm
- Product Material
- SpiraLine™ ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene
- Stuff Sack Material
- Patagium™ 15D diamond ripstop nylon with Sil/PU + DWR waterproofing
- Connection Points
- 20 Daisy-Chain Points Each
- 2 × Python 10 Ultralight hammock straps; 1 x Stuff Sack
Frequently Asked Questions
How much weight can Python 10s support?
Python 10 UL straps support a 300 lb weight capacity.
Can I use my Python 10 UL straps with non-Kammok hammocks?
Python 10 UL straps work with any hammock that uses carabiners or toggles to suspend. However, 10 out of 10 would recommend pairing with a Kammok hammock.
How do I wash my Python 10 UL straps?
We recommend you hand wash your straps with a small amount of gentle soap in warm water.