Grangers Down Wash and Repel
Restore your natural or synthetic down apparel and sleeping bags with the help of Grangers Wash + Repel Down 2-in-1. It cleans powerfully and adds water repellency in just 1 wash cycle.
- Great for washing the Bobcat, Thylacine, Mountain Blanket and Firebelly
- Cleans and protects down gear by adding a durable layer of repellency
- Bluesign approved
Wash your down gear
Grangers Down Wash and Repel restores loft, removes odor, adds water resistance and maximizes the insulating performance of natural or synthetic down-filled gear. Great for washing your Thylacine, Bobcat, Mountain Blanket and Firebelly.
Make your gear last
Can be used to prepare your gear for future waterproofing treatments by adding a water-repelling layer to the fabric.
Care for the Earth
Grangers Down Wash and repel is a bluesign® system approved product, meeting environmentally friendly and safe production standards.
- -Includes a 10 oz. gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners, and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents.
- Use two 50ml capful per wash load, or half a cap if hand-washing. For sleeping bags, use three capfuls.
- If possible, avoid washing down items in top-loading washing machines as this can potentially damage the down filling.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, and spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry down garments as per their care label instructions; always tumble dry where possible. Dry on a low heat for two to three hours, or until the garment is completely dry.