Granger Down Care Kit
Grangers Down Care Kit is a complete product protection package designed to make caring for all down-filled articles as easy as possible.
- Contains one bottle of Grangers Down Wash and three reusable drying balls
- Use to clean your Bobcat, Thylacine, Firebelly, and Mountain Blanket
- Cleans and adds a layer of water repellancy to your gear
Wash your down gear
Grangers Down Wash Kit powerfully cleans and adds water repellency to all down-insulated articles; great for use on your Bobcat, Thylacine, Mountain Blanket and Firebelly.
Keep your gear fresh
Restores loft with included dryer balls, removes odor and maximizes the performance of natural and synthetic down-filled clothing and sleeping bags to keep you warmer and dryer.
Care for the Earth
Grangers Down Care Kit is a bluesign® system approved product, meeting environmentally friendly and safe production standards.
- -Includes 10 oz. of gentle wash-in cleaner, free from the perfumes, optical brighteners, and heavy cleaning agents found in regular laundry detergents
- -Includes 3 dyer balls to prevent down clumping and improve drying time
- Use two 50ml capful per wash load, or half a cap if hand-washing. For sleeping bags, use three capfuls.
- If possible, avoid washing down items in top-loading washing machines as this can potentially damage the down filling.
- Wash on a full cycle (wash, rinse, and spin) at 30°C or 86°F.
- Dry down garments as per their care label instructions; always tumble dry where possible. Dry on a low heat for two to three hours, or until the garment is completely dry. Add all three dryer balls to the drum of the dryer for the duration of the drying process. Dryer balls will improve drying times and help restore loft.