- Unpacked Dimensions
- 84" × 54" / 213 cm × 137 cm
- Packed Dimensions
- 11.75" × 6.5" / 30 cm × 16.5 cm
- Temperature Rating
- 45ºF / 7ºC
- Total Weight
- 20 oz
- Product Materials
- Atmos 20D ripstop nylon fabric with YKK snaps
- Product Treatments
- DWR finish
- Stuff Sack Materials
- Diamond Shell™ 40D diamond weave ripstop nylon
- Stuff Sack Treatments
- PU coated
- Included Components
- Sleeping pad straps, underquilt conversion kit and upcycled storage bag
- 600FP DownTek water repellent down
- Available Colors
- Ember Orange
- Midnight Blue
- Pine Green
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Bobcat different than the Firebelly?
The Bobcat joins the Firebelly as the newest member of our trail quilt family, A more packable option for temperatures 45ºF and above, the Bobcat stands apart with its lower price point, much lighter weight, stitch though construction and roll-top, water resistant stuff sack. Designed with travel and backpacking in mind, the Bobcat offers warmth on the go. Use the Bobcat in moderate-to-cool temperatures. Use the Firebelly in cooler fall and winter temperatures, when extra size and warmth is needed.
How do I clean my Bobcat?
The performance of this fill (heat retention!) is directly tied to the "loftiness” of its down. To help your down products retain their loft, please follow our storage and cleaning instructions. Remember: Loft = warmth. Lofty gear = happy you.
Keep your Bobcat in tip-top shape by spot cleaning or hand washing when possible. Hand washing your gear with cold water and Grangers Down Wash + Repel is best for extending its useful life, but it can also be cleaned in a front-load washing machine (do not use a washing machine with an agitator).
Washing machine instructions:
- If the gear is soiled or stained, use the recommended amount of Grangers Down Wash + Repel. Do not use fabric softener, bleach, or stain removal products.
- Wash the trail quilt by itself using the gentle/cold water setting.
- Hang to dry, or use the delicate, no heat tumble setting on the dryer with a clean tennis ball, or dryer ball. Do not stuff back in stuff sack damp or wet.