- Unpacked Dimensions
- 84" × 54" / 213 cm × 137 cm
- Packed Dimensions
- 11.75" × 6.5" / 30 cm × 16.5 cm
- Temperature Rating
- 45ºF / 7ºC
- Total Weight
- 19 oz
- Product Materials
- Atmos 20D ripstop nylon fabric with YKK snaps
- Product Treatments
- DWR finish
- Stuff Sack Materials
- Diamond Shell™ 40D diamond weave ripstop nylon
- Stuff Sack Treatments
- PU coated
- Included Components
- Sleeping pad straps and underquilt conversion kit
- DownTek water repellent down
- Available Colors
- Ember Orange
- Midnight Blue
- Pine Green
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I pre-order a Bobcat or back the campaign?
- First, create an account on Kickstarter, if you don’t already have one.
- After you’ve created an account, visit our Bobcat campaign page, select the reward tier you would like to receive, or click “back this project” and enter a unique pledge amount.
- Enter your payment information and click “Pledge.”
Follow these steps and you’ll join our Backer community - an exclusive community of Kammok customers that bring new products to life. Once our campaign closes, we’ll send you a survey to collect your address, color choices, and add-on selections.
How is the Bobcat different than the Firebelly?
The Bobcat joins the Firebelly as the newest member of our trail quilt family, A more packable option for temperatures 45ºF and above, the Bobcat stands apart with its lower price point, much lighter weight, stitch though construction and roll-top, water resistant stuff sack. Designed with travel and backpacking in mind, the Bobcat offers warmth on the go. Use the Bobcat in moderate-to-cool temperatures. Use the Firebelly in cooler fall and winter temperatures, when extra size and warmth is needed.