Ultra-plush fleece blanket
No longer does your coziest blanket have to stay indoors–with a water repellent shell, ultra-plush fleece interior, and durable snaps for styling different modes, the Mountain Blanket is both incredibly soft and able to withstand adventurous time outside.
Ultra-durable and ultra-plush
Using the same strong Diamond Shell™ 40D diamond weave ripstop nylon as our Roo hammock, the Mountain Blanket has a Durable Water Repellant finish, making it resistant to rips, dirt, and moisture. Plush fleece on the flip side brings ultimate comfort to the campsite protected with a DWR finish to repel water.
Adapts to every scenario
Snaps along the edge of the Mountain Blanket helps it to easily transform into different modes. From classic camp blanket, for laying out on the ground, to a minimalist sleeping bag for unexpected overnight excursions. A center opening in the blanket turns it into a stylish, yet functional poncho, for staying warm and dry, while keeping your hands free. Flip the plush fleece-lined stuff sack inside out, and stuff it for a backup pillow.
The Mountain Blanket is one of three All-Adventure Blankets designed with a modular loop-and-snap integration system. Join the blankets together to layer for warmth and protection from the elements. Seamlessly integrate them with your Roo hammock gear loops to create a toasty top quilt.
- Best Uses
- Unpacked Dimensions
- 84 in × 50 in / 213 cm × 127 cm
- Packed Dimensions
- 9.5 in × 9.5 in / 24 cm × 24 cm
- Total Weight
- 4 lb 6 oz / 1984.4 g
- Exterior Product Materials
- Diamond Shell™ 40D diamond weave ripstop nylon with PU waterproofing
- Interior Product Materials
- 100% polyester plush fleece with DWR waterproofing
- Stuff Sack Materials
- Diamond Shell™ 40D diamond weave ripstop nylon with PU waterproofing and interior plush fleece lining
- Poncho, sleeping bag, top quilt, ground picnic blanket
- Stake Out Points
- 4 snap loops
- Hidden Pocket
- 5 in × 5 in
- Poncho Hole
- 12.5 in
- 1 x Mountain Blanket; 1 x Stuff sack
- Available Colors
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the Mountain Blanket and Field Blanket?
The Mountain Blanket lined with an ultra-plush fleece interior is a warmer and heavier weighted camp blanket than the Field Blanket. Best enjoyed as your go-to car camping blanket on mild to chilly nights.
How do I wash my Mountain Blanket?
Hand washing your gear with cold water and Grangers Down Wash + Repel is best for extending its useful life, but it can also be cleaned in a front-load washing machine (do not use a washing machine with an agitator).Washing machine instructions:
- If the gear is soiled or stained, use the recommended amount of Grangers Down Wash + Repel. Do not use fabric softener, bleach, or stain removal products.
- Wash the blanket by itself using the gentle/cold water setting.
- Hang to dry, or use the delicate, no heat tumble setting on the dryer with a clean tennis ball, or dryer ball. Do not stuff back in stuff sack damp or wet.